The Wolf and the Lamb in Early Modern English
This text in year 1765 is part of The wolf and the lamb equilang .
Early Modern English
This text can also be read with sentence by sentence translation placed side by side in the following versions:
- Latin (1596) translations Based in Lupus et Agnus . .
- Italian translations Based in Il lupo e l'agnello . .
- Spanish translations Based in El lobo y el cordero , written by Phaedrus , translated by José Carrasco. .
- English (1833) translations Based in The Wolf and the Lamb . .
- English (1887) translations Based in The Wolf and the Lamb , written by Phaedrus , translated by Henry Thomas Riley. .